,,, to the ends of the earth: Luxury !!

,,, to the ends of the earth

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Luxury !!


The sight of the working fridge indicates that for the first time in 4 1/2 months we have proper power. Until a month ago we did have lights and battery power for our phones, then that generator was stolen - since then we have had a small amount of power for some lights.
So we were delighted to get the new generator on Wednesday. - For 12 hours eveything was well - then the jeep broke down - This is Africa!!!



1 Comments:

  • At Fri May 04, 05:13:00 pm, Blogger Shane said…

    Wow! I am new to your blog here and I am just reading back thru your posts. Amazing! Lord bless you guys.
    It's always strange reading back thru posts, I only know where one is now and not how they got there. I guess I really should start at the beginning :)
    Blessings...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home